Our entire global community has full access to the live stream. Subscribe to broadcast all VOICES sessionsfree.
Join us for Session 5 at BOF VOICES 2022 on December 1 to discover the power and potential of personal transformation. Meet passionate individuals, listen to their personal journeys, and benefit from their wisdom to discover how you too can live your best life.
- Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala Yousafzai will discuss her active development with the founder and editor-in-chief of BoF Imran Amed.
- Victoria Beckham will talk to Laura Weir to rank her ability to “makeover”, from Spice Girl, football player’s wife to fashion and beauty entrepreneur.
- Sue Y. NabiCEO of Coty, will sit down with Mory Fontanez to share how her own personal transformation journey has come about in her leadership role.
- Larry MillerJordan Brand Advisory Board for Ne, will speak with Darnell Street about how his life experiences have shaped the way he leads and builds the company.
- Dennis Okweraa model originally from Uganda, will share his personal journey as a refugee and his years of dedication to his community.
- fecal mattera multi-faceted brand founded by Steven Raj Bhaskaran and Hannah Rose Dalton, will share how they found freedom through creative rebellion — and in each other.
Each of the five content sessions of BoF VOICES 2022 will be live streamed to the global BoF community, from November 29 to December 1. REGISTER NOW to join us for the entire event or attend sessions of your choice, for free.
BOF VOICES 2022 LIVESTREAM SESSIONS:
November 29 | 3-5pm London | 10 am – 12 noon New York
From global politics and economy to social issues and humanitarian crises, every fashion business is influenced by the wider world. Here we take a step back to understand the bigger picture.
Inside the fashion system
November 30 | 11am – 1pm London | 6am-8am New York
The fashion industry is transforming before our eyes. Here, we encounter people who are questioning how it needs to change and imagine the exciting opportunities those changes could bring.
Technology and Innovation
November 30 | 3-5pm London | 10 am – 12 noon New York
We meet a group of enterprising scientists, technologists and entrepreneurs who are reshaping the world and in the process the way our industry will work in the future.
Global Culture and Creativity
December 1 | 11am – 1pm London | 6am-8am New York
We live in an era of global culture and creativity, fueled by the growth of technology platforms that connect us all to film, television, music, art and fashion. from all over the planet. We take a world tour to meet inspiring creative leaders.
Live your best life
December 1 | 3-5pm London | 10 am – 12 noon New York
Let’s put everything into perspective. Listen to passionate individuals with inspirational stories and discover how to live a life of purpose and authenticity.
BoF VOICES 2022 is made possible in part through our partners McKinsey & Company, Shopify, Draper, Brandlive, lenzing, ShopRunner, take a shot, Canadian Goose, Invisible Collection, Soho’s houseand beautiful pictures.